Throughout this document, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The following is a non-exhaustive list of definitions of words and phrases found in this document:
- ” TheLendersAlliance.com ” refers to our website, owned by ” The Lenders Alliance LLC,”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context of the word;
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including the information provided through our Site and our Site itself;
- “Site” refers to our website, thelendersalliance.com;
- “User” refers to anyone who visits our Site;
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve User experience, our Site, or our Service.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- RELEASE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGAL PURPOSES At times it may become necessary, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we will elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
- SECURITY MEASURES We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, such as using SSL certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
- GOVERNING LAW: These terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws in the State of New Mexico, USA without regard to the potential conflicts of previsions
- Disclaimer: We work hard to ensure the accuracy of the content we publish on this website with information available from public domain. With that being said, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, The Veterans Administration, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA,& all third party lenders frequently make changes to the their loan programs. So there’s a chance that some of the information on this website will become inaccurate over time. For the most current and accurate information, please reach out to the Governmental Agency or speak to a HUD-approved mortgage lender.
If you have any questions, please contact us